- Skin Health*
- Balances Inflammation Response*
- Healthy Immune System*
A New Generation of Cold Water Dispersible & Soluble Ingredients
- Fine beige powder, instantly Cold Water Dispersible with maximized bioavailability, It is derived from the thin-leaved deciduous hardwood tree of the genus Betula in the family Betulaceae.
- Native Americans used birch to make a comforting tea for stomach ailments and urinary infections. Birch tea was also traditionally used for gout, rheumatism, dropsy and also for dissolving kidney stones
Clean Label Ingredients
Vegan formula: fiber and glycerin
Non-Vegan formula: hydrolyzed collagen and glycerin
- LEO-HB® is an eco-friendly, state-of-the-art technology that turns poorly soluble, bioactive ingredients with low bioavailability into free-flowing high performance powders that are instantly Cold Water Dispersible and/or Soluble.
- Contrary to many other technologies, LEO-HB® is a 100% natural, clean label process, only uses food-grade, non-GMO ingredients, NO solvents (NO P.E.G, NO Polysorbates) and has no negative impact on the digestive tract.
- Only Food-Grade, Non-GMO, Clean Label Ingredients are used for every ingredient : natural carrier (vegan or non-vegan), selected bioactive extract, natural glycerin (NO artificial emulsifiers, NO excipients, NO solvents)
- Final powders:
- Are Cold Water Dispersible with minimum 80% versus 0% in the unprocessed raw material.
- Maximum bioavailability from 3x to 20x+
- Particle size may be customized
Birch in Clinical Studies
Birch has been extensively studied in human clinical trials. Some of the benefits of birch that have been studied include:
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Birch contains compounds that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects. These compounds may help to reduce inflammation throughout the body, which could be beneficial for conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and other inflammatory diseases.
- Pain relief: Birch has been used traditionally for pain relief. Studies have shown that birch extracts may be effective at reducing pain and inflammation, particularly in conditions such as osteoarthritis.
- Skin health: Birch contains compounds that have been shown to have benefits for skin health. For example, birch bark extract has been shown to improve skin hydration and elasticity, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve overall skin appearance.
- Antioxidant properties: Birch contains compounds that act as antioxidants. These compounds help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals, which can contribute to a range of diseases and conditions.
- Liver health: Some studies have suggested that birch may have benefits for liver health. For example, one study found that a birch bark extract reduced inflammation and oxidative stress in animal models of liver damage.